Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This is the place.

Life is good to me.

Wait.

No.

Life is great to me!

Yes, I have my challenges and disappointments, just like everyone else. I think the difference with me sometimes is that I really try to view life as an adventure. Life is to place to learn and grow. A place to experience challenges and disappointments. A place to experience joy and happiness. A place to come to know who we are.

So, here I am to write about the challenges and disappointments, the joy and happiness, the knowledge. It's my Inspiration Point.

I think inspiration comes to us in a variety of ways. It seems like at this time in my life, most of my thoughts revolve around my family, my church, and my education. Those are the places my inspiration comes from. Good or bad.

I needed a place to record my thoughts. A place to reflect back upon the little things that happen in my life that I don't want to forget. This is that place.

The place to capture those experiences that I never want to forget, to leave a little bit of my heart on the page. If it is mostly the little things that make up our lives, then it is the little things I want to hold onto and keep close to my heart. I hope you enjoy taking a journey (whether it's exciting to you or not) through my thoughts. We might learn a little from one another.

No comments: