Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Absolutely in L.O.V.E

I've been meaning to post this for a while but I've gotten pretty busy with reorganizing and organizing and my house is still a disaster at the moment. But all this hard work is leading up to one very exciting thing...the arrival of our baby girl in January!!
I can happily say that at the moment, and for the last few weeks since my morning sickness has subsided, I am absolutely loving being pregnant! I love to sit and feel Aurora's little kicks. It makes me smile, and sometimes even makes me laugh because it tickles. I love thinking about being able to kiss her little cheeks and hold her little fingers in mine. I love seeing D smile at me and put his hand on my tummy & I know he's just as in love with her already as I am. I only wish he could feel her kicking more. She does most of her kicking while he's at work right now. We are getting very excited for the arrival of our baby. We feel so ready for this next step in our lives (good thing, because there's no going back now!) and can't wait to experience the adventure of parenthood together!!

No comments: